Imagine yourself awakening from a 5,000-year-long slumber. Your soul will feel similarly revitalized after uncovering the history of all things wellness in India. This 11-day tour covers some of the country’s most hallowed spiritual ground while also ensuring you catch the iconic sites of Northern India. Upon your arrival in Delhi, you’ll be introduced to the incredible diversity within India’s culture. Continue your discovery with a three-night stay at an ashram in Rishikesh where you’ll learn the history of yoga and meditation, before reaching Dharamshala, home of the Dalai Lama. As your eyes open on the final morning of your journey, you’ll see the world — and yourself — with a newfound warmth.
- Stay in an Ashram on the banks of the Holy Ganges River
- Participate in a Hindu Aarti ceremony
- Learn about Tibetan culture and the Dalai Lama
- Taste traditional Indian cuisine
- Zone out with optional meditation sessions
Yes please!!!Thank you for your interest in our India Wellness Trip January 2020!